With Air Europa, you can fly from Paris to many spectacular locations around the world. Your Air Europa flight will depart from either Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Orly Airport (ORY). Travel with style, comfort and ease on board one of the world’s youngest airline fleets.
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Charles de Gaulle is the city’s primary airport, located roughly 25 km (15,5 mi) from the city centre.
- There are rail networks that run between the city itself and CDG airport, with trains departing every ten minutes from early morning to late at night.
- The city of Paris offers a convenient shuttle bus service called Roissybus which runs every 20 minutes.
Orly Airport (ORY)
- Orly is slightly smaller than Charles de Gaulle but is just 13 km (8 mi) south of the city.
- Several bus and train options are possible to get you from Paris to Orly Airport and prices are affordable, ranging from as little as EUR 2 to EUR 12,05.
- It is possible to make the trip by taxi, but this mode of transport will be more expensive than a bus or a train, costing anywhere from EUR 35 upwards (depending on traffic).