When you book your flights from São Paulo with Air Europa, you will enjoy premier service and luxury before, during and after your flight. Our delicious menu options will ensure you are taken care of.
Airports in São Paulo
Your São Paulo flight departs from São Paulo International Airport/Guarulhos (GRU). São Paulo International Airport is located just less than 20 mi (32 km) from the city centre, and contains a range of restaurants and shopping facilities, including international chains, to make your stay at the airport a stress-free experience.
Getting to São Paulo International Airport
- The convenient airport bus travels between the airport and the Tietê bus terminal every 30 to 60 minutes, and also has connections to the city’s subway line.
- Air-conditioned blue-and-white taxis are the State-owned vehicles and can take you to the airport from the city centre at a set price. Be sure to agree this before taking the taxi.
São Paulo International Airport Amenities
- São Paulo Airport has three terminals (T1, T2 and T3), with Terminal 2 being the largest. Terminal 3 is the most modern and has the most up-to-date amenities.
- The airport offers a range of pay-to-use lounges, with shower facilities and Wi-Fi, with additional VIP lounges available for passengers.
- Spa and salon services are also available in Terminal 3, and comfortable seating can be found throughout the terminal.