Valencia - Mallorca
Valencia - Lima
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Book your flights from Valencia with Air Europa and discover unrivalled service in the air. Book your seats in advance for an affordable price and enjoy a tasty meal onboard from our Gusto+ menu. Interested in earning miles every time you fly? Join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme and redeem them for free flights and many other rewards.
Airports in Valencia
Your Valencia flight departs from Valencia Airport (VLC), also known as Manises Airport. Valencia Airport is located just less than 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre and offers an array of coffee bars, restaurants and duty-free shopping to keep you busy while you wait for your flight.
Getting to Valencia Airport
- The airport is served by a convenient and affordable underground metro service, which takes you from the city directly to the airport.
- The city has a good range of public buses that travel to the airport; including the Aerobus from the city centre, which runs between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Valencia’s taxis offer an easy transfer to the airport, but can be a more expensive method of transportation.
Valencia Airport Amenities
- The airport consists of one main terminal hub and one runway.
- Business travellers can rent the business centre or VIP suite for pre-flight meetings, with the ability to accommodate up to 80 people.