Vigo - Caracas
Vigo - Gran Canaria
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Air Europa connects Vigo with many destinations around Europe and beyond. Fly from Vigo in style and comfort and enjoy terrific onboard services. Book your flights with Air Europa today!
Vigo-Peinador International Airport (VGO) is 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Vigo. The airport has all the amenities and services you could want while waiting to board your flight from Vigo, including free Wi-Fi.
Travelling to Vigo-Peinador International Airport
- The airport is well connected by road and it takes just 15 minutes to drive from downtown to the airport. Onsite parking is available.
- Bus 9A links the airport and the city centre, with services every half an hour throughout the day. The same route connects the airport with Vigo-Urzaiz railway station if you wish to continue your journey by train.
- Buses 4C and 23 also serve the wider area.
- Taxis are widely available.
Vigo Airport Facilities
- Vigo airport has just one passenger terminal.
- There are several eateries in the airport for your enjoyment, and you can stock up on essentials for your flight at the convenience store located in the public area. Vending machines can also be found in several areas of the airport.
- An ATM, public phones, and a post box complete the airport’s services.