If you’re looking for authentic Spanish history and culture intertwined with wild nights out and never-ending parties, Alicante is the destination for you! Alicante is one of the oldest port cities on the Costa Blanca and has amazing architecture, narrow cobbled streets and fantastic sweeping views over the Mediterranean Sea. Book your Alicante flights with Air Europa and earn points while you fly. These points are redeemable for various upgrades and flights. Simply join our free Air Europa SUMA programme to start earning today.
Things to Do in Alicante
There’s more to Alicante than nightlife. Spend your days exploring some of the best attractions and cultural hotspots.
- Mercado Central: Buy local produce and other treats at this indoor market.
- Castle of Santa Barbara: Explore this historical castle and take the lift to the top of the tower to enjoy panoramic views.
- Guadalest Valley: Hike around the valley, take in the greenery and get your blood pumping.
- Playa de Guardamar: Sunbathe on the beach, swim or snorkel in the sea, and then grab something to eat at one of the many restaurants on the boardwalk.
- Barrio Santa Cruz: Picturesque streets and houses of the old town offer a look back in time.
The nightlife is legendary here. From groups of stag dos and hen parties to old-timers showing everyone how it’s done, Alicante nightlife is friendly, wild and full of life. El Puerto is the place to go for the very best nightclubs and all-night parties; in fact, you can dance in the sand until the sun comes up on the San Juan beaches. El Barrio is another popular choice. Bars and live music clubs line this long, thin, winding street, which becomes choc-a-bloc with hedonistic party-goers between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.! It's not all loud, over-the-top nightclubs, though. There are live bands performing in pubs and restaurants and sophisticated cocktail bars for visitors to enjoy when they feel like a more relaxed night out.
The Weather in Alicante
You can enjoy hot, sunny days between May and October. However, relatively mild winters and dry days means overall decent weather year-round. There may be the odd rain shower here and there, but they quickly pass and the sun soon returns. Pack an umbrella so rainy patches don’t upset your travel plans.
When you choose Air Europa for your flights to Alicante, you’ll have modern comforts and spacious seating to make the trip feel that much shorter. Check out our great flight deals on our official website and start planning today.