*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Argentina is a seductive mix of beautiful beaches, mountain landscapes and hectic cities. You can party until dawn, dance until your feet are sore and feed your soul with some amazing local cuisine. Alternatively, you can escape the bustle of the cities, do some hiking and feel at one with nature. Book your flights to Argentina with Air Europa on our official website and enjoy travelling on our modern, spacious aircrafts.
Discover Argentina’s Largest Cities
Get caught up in the Latin energy in Buenos Aires (EZE). Try delicious street food, catch a football game at La Bombonera Stadium, or enjoy the European architecture and beautiful museums around the city centre. You should include some of Argentina’s amazing natural beauty. Visit the lakes in the national parks where you can enjoy swimming and water sports in summer or visit in winter when they transform into a winter wonderland. You can even ski in winter! One of the best destinations in Argentina is Córdoba (COR). This colonial city combines beautiful, green hills with 17th century architecture and breath-taking cathedrals.
Things to Do in Argentina
Whether it’s your first time visiting Argentina or you keep being drawn back to this Latino paradise, there’s always plenty to see and do in Argentina. If you’re looking to extend your visit, try your hand at these traditional activities for an authentic taste of the country:
- Take a tango lesson: In Buenos Aires you can get a free, outdoor tango lesson on Sunday nights. Just head to Barrancas de Belgrano Park for this cultural experience.
- Climb the Andes: Take a hike up the continent’s longest mountain range. You’ll be rewarded with out-of-this-world views.
- See the Iguazú Falls: From Puerto Iguazú you can reach the dramatic and exhilarating series of waterfalls that are set in amazing rainforest on the border of Argentina and Brazil.
When to Visit Argentina
Generally speaking, the best time of year to visit Argentina is in spring (October-December) or autumn (April-June). If you travel during this time you can expect mild, pleasant weather and avoid the peak times which can be a more expensive and crowded time to visit.
Argentina is split into three zones:
- North Argentina is warm and tropical, with colourful indigenous-influenced cities, such as Salta (SLA) and Tucumán (TUC).
- Central Argentina experiences all four seasons making cities such as Mendoza (MDZ) and Córdoba (COR) excellent nature hotspots, and Rosario (ROS) and Buenos Aires (EZE) great urban and cultural centres.
- South Argentina is chilly year-round, with pine-filled slopes and snowy cities such as El Calafate (FTE), San Carlos de Bariloche (BRC), and at the very end of the Southern Hemisphere, Ushuaia (USH).
All Argentina flights with Air Europa include extra in-flight amenities such as Wi-Fi and a comprehensive entertainment system to make your journey more enjoyable.