Miami - Frankfurt
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly to Frankfurt today, one of Germany’s most exciting cultural capitals, with a thriving arts scene and a mesmerising modernity that is sometimes overlooked. It’s also a high-powered business and finance hub that is home to the European Central Bank and a plethora of gleaming skyscrapers. There is no shortage of interesting and unique attractions to please the eager traveller. Ready to make some lasting memories? Take a look at Air Europa’s official website for offers on flights to Frankfurt today. Our in-flight sales catalogue and range of Wi-Fi options are sure to meet your needs when travelling.
Things to Do in Frankfurt
- Discover the city’s cultural past at the Goethe House Museum, the former home of the famous German writer and poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- Head to the city’s Main Tower, the only high-rise building open to the public, to enjoy the spectacular view of the cityscape. Standing 200 m tall and offering two viewing platforms, this is an experience that shouldn’t be missed.
- Enjoy an al fresco meal at the city’s recreated Roman Mountain, the “old” part of the city that was rebuilt to look as it did before the Second World War.
- Walk along the River Main to discover the city’s Museum Embankment, featuring some of the best museums in the country, including the world-famous German Film Museum and the Städel Museum.
- During the spring, the street festival Bergerstrassenfest takes over the city, attracting visitors from the Rhine-Main region and offering food and music from all corners of the globe.
- BrückenWallFest is one of the city’s coolest street festivals that takes place every September, featuring great food, creative designers and artists showcasing their talents.
- Frankfurt’s annual Christmas Market dates back to the 14th century and takes over much of the city in the lead up to Christmas. Enjoy hot spiced apple wine and roasted almonds, as well as a range of handmade gifts for sale.
Travel Tips for Frankfurt
Frankfurt is at its most beautiful during autumn, when the city’s trees turn to oranges and reds and the weather is just perfect. Frankfurt is also a large hub for trade fairs, so be sure to check the calendar to avoid your trip clashing with a large trade event in the city. Frankfurt is one of the most connected cities in the world, so enjoy the easy-to-use transport systems and walkable and modern pavements for pedestrians.