Geneva is natural beauty at its very best. You can enjoy amazing views, comforting cuisine, and explore a relaxed, laid-back city during your trip here. Air Europa offers frequent flights to Geneva from 16 cities across Europe. What are you waiting for? Fly to Geneva with Air Europa for the latest deals and experience this spectacular city for yourself!
Points of Interest in Geneva
With so much natural beauty and amazing architecture to enjoy in Geneva, it can be hard to narrow down your choices! If you’re just visiting for a short weekend break, we’d recommend you make time to see these top five attractions:
- Lake Geneva – take a stroll around this huge, stunning lake. You can keep warm with a delicious hot chocolate served at one of the cafes along the river bank. There will be swans, ducks and other wildlife for you to keep an eye out for as you go and have your camera ready as this lake is beautiful from all angles!
- Mont Salève – hike or take the cable car to the top of the mountain for beautiful views over the city.
- Cathédrale de St-Pierre – find out more about the history of the church or simply enjoy the beautiful building and artwork.
- Patek Philippe Museum – this museum is dedicated to the intricacies of watch making.
- Broken Chair sculpture – snap a picture of this huge, outdoor art installation protesting the use of bombs and landmines.
The Weather in Geneva
Summers are mild and wet in Geneva so you won’t be needing your bathing suit! Take an umbrella with you so you can enjoy the sights without getting too wet. Winters are very cold, it snows frequently and there are very few hours of sunlight. Don’t let the weather stop you from visiting Geneva then though, it’s actually a wonderful time of year and turns into a snow-capped winter wonderland!
Geneva in Winter
Geneva can be a paradise in winter. The mountains will be topped with fresh snow, which appeals to skiers, and you can rent a chalet and take to the slopes. If skiing isn’t for you, settle into a coffee house with a luxurious hot chocolate. For entertainment, you can head to the theatre or opera house. Best of all, because it’s low season, you’ll find that the tourist attractions are crowd-free!
Once you have your Geneva flights booked via our official website, you can use our online services to choose your seat, let us know of any dietary requirements or increase your baggage allowance. It’s that easy!