*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Famous for its colourful history and for having been one of the birthplaces of western culture, Italy is also well-known for its delicious food and wines, rustic countryside, exquisite art, fashion, and culture. Offering a terrific mixture of things to see and do, it’s one of Europe’s most popular destinations. Book your Italy flights with Air Europa and find great deals on our official website, then sit back and relax on our modern, comfortable planes to discover Italy for yourself today!
Explore the Wonders of Italy
- Rome (FCO): Fly to Rome and marvel at some of the world’s greatest historical sites and stunning religious buildings, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Sistine Chapel. Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain for good luck, tour Rome’s numerous museums and stroll through the lively piazzas.
- Pisa (PSA): Snap pictures of Pisa’s iconic Leaning Tower and discover the city’s gems around the UNESCO-listed Piazza dei Miracoli (Field of Miracles). Admire the views from the dome of the Baptistry, visit the Pisa Cathedral, be wowed by the huge mural of Tuttomondo, and relax in the University of Pisa’s Botanical Garden.
- Milan (LIN and MXP): Explore Italy’s capital of fashion and experience a modern atmosphere in a historical city. History lovers shouldn’t miss the Duomo, Castello Sforzesco, or Santa Maria delle Grazie to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s acclaimed The Last Supper painting. Visit the iconic opera house and theatre La Scala, and shop at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Florence (FLR): Admire art at the renowned Uffizi Gallery and Pitti Palace, enter the world of fashion at the Gucci Museum, climb Giotto’s Bell Tower for sweeping views, cross the shop-lined Ponte Vecchio, and see the striking Palazzo Vecchio. If you want a change of scenery, arrange a trip out into the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
- Venice (VCE): Explore the unique island structure of Venice on foot or take a leisurely gondola ride for an authentic experience. Marvel at the Gothic masterpiece that is Doge’s Palace, enjoy an opera up close and personal at Musica A Palazzo and soak up the atmosphere in St. Mark’s Square.
Beautiful Italian Islands
- Sardinia: Fly to Cagliari (CAG) and discover Sardinia’s glorious beaches, abundant natural attractions, and cultural hotspots. Top attractions include Neptune’s Grotto, Bear Rock, the Garibaldi Museum in Caprera, Alghero’s city walls, and the Basilica di Saccargia.
- Sicily: Book a flight to Palermo (PMO) or Catania (CTA) to see the formidable Mount Etna and explore the rest of the island of Sicily. Historical sites, beautiful architecture, sandy beaches, and natural wonders abound.
Best Time to Visit Italy
The summer months of July to September attract many visitors, with lots of people heading to the nation’s beaches. Spring and autumn offer pleasant weather without such large crowds. There are many festivals in Italy all throughout the year, some celebrated nationally and others that have a more regional focus. Easter and Christmas are especially lively, and the Italian Christmas markets are magical.
In addition to the above-mentioned destinations, Air Europa flies to Bari (BRI), Bologna (BLQ), Brindisi (BDS), Cagliari (CAG), Catania (CTA), Genoa (GOA), Naples (NAP), Palermo (PMO), Trieste (TRS), Turin (TRN) and Verona (VRN). Book your flight to Italy with Air Europa to enjoy the latest in-flight entertainment and excellent service on board our modern and sophisticated aircrafts.