*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Lanzarote is a paradise island of amazing beaches surrounded by beautiful waters and over 300 volcanic cones. It's a fantastic destination to suit those who simply want to relax on a beautiful beach, as well as holidaymakers who want a more active holiday. Book your Lanzarote flights with Air Europa via our official website to make the journey on one of our modern, reliable and spacious aircrafts. Our planes are equipped with such amenities as Wi-Fi to make your flight even more enjoyable.
Lanzarote Points of Interest
- Timanfaya National Park: Walk across this amazing volcanic landscape flat enough to let you see for miles around you!
- Monte Corona Volcano: Hike to one of the largest volcanic craters on the island to see breath-taking panoramic views along the way.
- Playa de Papagayo: The cove structure protects this beach from the wind and makes it a perfect place to relax and sunbathe.
- Teguise Market: Buy some locally produced goods or just browse the stalls of this huge market.
- Marina Lanzarote: Admire the beautiful yachts and enjoy a meal on the harbour.
Although Lanzarote is one of the Canary Islands, it’s a pretty big destination. That means there are plenty of resorts to choose from and something to suit any holiday style. One of the most popular resorts on the island, Playa Blanca is full of upmarket cocktail bars, restaurants and private boutiques. White sand beaches and lively nightlife promise fun both day and night. Moreover, Puerto Del Carmen is one of the liveliest towns on the island, and there’s plenty of nightlife here. The main strip is packed with bar, pubs and clubs that keep the party going all night. Other fantastic options include Costa Teguise and Puerto Calero, which offer quieter, more family-friendly holidays.
The Weather in Lanzarote
Lanzarote has warm, sunny and dry summers so it is a very popular destination between June and September. However, it’s often thought of as a perfect year-round getaway because it has very mild winters too. This means you can fly to Lanzarote for a little mid-winter sun! It doesn’t rain too often, but when it does, expect very heavy rainfalls or flash floods. Don’t worry as these soon pass!
Sign up for our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme to earn points for your flights to Lanzarote. The more points you earn, the more freebies you can redeem. Points can be earned every time you fly with us or any of our partner airlines.