Lima is a fantastic combination of beautiful beaches, fresh, delicious food and a city steeped in history. The architecture is stunning, and the city is known to have some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. The city has a welcoming, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Fly to Lima with Air Europa and join the party; we have amazing flight deals available!
What’s the weather like in Lima?
Lima is one of the driest destinations in the world, so you can leave the umbrella at home! The temperature is mild and warm all year round. February is the hottest month, so book your trip for then to soak up the rays.
What to do in Lima?
- Watch the amazing Magic Water Circuit or “Circuito Magico del Agua”, a fountain show choreographed to music and lights.
- Visit Miraflores, a trendy and upscale neighbourhood and shopping centre.
- Take a walk along Miraflores Boardwalk and take in the stunning coastal views.
- Look at the beautiful architecture in the Historic Centre of Lima or “Centro Historico de Lima”.
- Visit the ancient ruins of Huaca Pucllana.
What to eat in Lima?
With Peru’s extensive gastronomy, there are a myriad of options to explore. Traditional Peruvian food combines many flavours, though some of its most characteristic dishes are based on fish and seafood. Some examples of this are ceviche (fish cooked in a marinade of lemon juice) and tiraditos (small filets of fish covered in sauces concocted with diverse types of peppers). Head to Miraflores or San Isidro to take your pick from the best bars and restaurants in Lima.
The most popular beaches in Lima tend to be at the southern end of the city. They’re favoured for their calm seas, surrounding nightlife and beautiful beaches. San Bartolo Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city and is perfect for relaxing on the beach, swimming and surfing.
Are you ready to start your adventure in Lima? Take a look at our flight deals on our website to book your flight today.