Miami - Mallorca
New York - Mallorca
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Palma de Mallorca is the capital of Spain’s Balearic Islands, as well as the main gateway to the other islands. Book your flights to Palma de Mallorca on Air Europa’s official website and experience convenient check-in, comfortable seating, engaging in-flight entertainment, excellent safety records, and quality service.
Palma de Mallorca Attractions
Palma de Mallorca offers interesting sights and attractions for people of all ages.
- Take a walking tour around the narrow streets of the city’s historical centre and visit Mallorca Cathedral, the Bull Ring, Banys Àrabs, and Plaça del Mercat.
- Experience family friendly days out at Aqualand and Mallorca Aquarium.
- Relax on one of the nearby beaches, such as Cala Major and Ciudad Jardín.
- Step back in time at the unusual and picturesque Bellver Castle, a 14th century castle that was built on top of Moorish-era ruins.
- Descend into the Cuevas del Drach and visit one of the biggest subterranean lakes in the world.
- Admire the grand facades of the elegant Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
How to Travel Around Palma de Mallorca
The hop-on, hop-off Palma City Sightseeing bus is an ideal way to access many of the city’s major attractions. Bike tours are a popular alternative among those who like to be more physically active. Public trains, operated by SFM, and EMT buses connect most parts of the city with very regular services. Renting a vehicle is often popular with visitors who want to undertake extensive explorations of the island. You can easily redeem Air Europa SUMA mi towards car hire. Book your flights to Palma de Mallorca and look forward to a terrific vacation.
Activities to Try in Palma de Mallorca
If you love the great outdoors and throw yourself into open-air activities at every opportunity, then Palma de Mallorca is the right destination for you. Lovers of water-based activities will be spoilt for choice, with sea caving, kayaking, snorkelling, coasteering, diving, sailing, flyboarding and cliff jumping all on offer for visitors to try. Prefer something a bit more laid back on dry land or up in the air? Tour a vineyard to taste the local wines or enjoy the views on a hot air balloon ride. Book a class with a local to make the traditional liquor Hierbas, brewed with anise and other herbs, or sign up for a paella cooking class to learn how to prepare the classic Spanish dish the authentic way.