Miami - Paris
Miami - Paris
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Air Europa is delighted to be able to offer flights to Paris, serving the city through Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport (ORY). Walk along the famous rues and promenades and experience some of the wonderful sights that Paris has to offer. Book your flight with Air Europa today!
Top things to do in Paris
- If art takes your fancy, visit The Louvre. It is the world’s largest art museum and features work from a number of famous artists.
- Looking for a photo opportunity? Visit the Eiffel Tower, which stands at over 300 metres tall. If you think you can stomach it, go up to the top – you can get a great view of the city.
- Visit the Notre-Dame de Paris, made famous by Disney. This gothic cathedral is an example of the extraordinary Parisian architecture. Tour the inside, and later climb the 422 steps to the top for another view of the city.
- If you have time to kill, visit Le Marais. This district of Paris is highly popular as a one-stop shop for restaurants, bistros, art galleries, shops, museums and bars. Galleries LaFayette is a crowd favourite for shopping in Paris.
- The area of Montmartre is a popular choice with tourists. Home to the iconic Sacre Coeur and the infamous Moulin Rouge, why not head north on the metro to this bohemian district?
Romance in Paris
If you are looking for a romantic holiday, Paris should be one of the top cities on your list. Stroll alongside the River Seine and go into one of the many bars and restaurants that fill the Parisian nightlife scene. For a quieter evening, head to the Eiffel Tower. Every night, starting at 21:00 the tower lights up and sets the mood for a romantic picnic. Don’t forget to bring a blanket!
Explore the city of Paris
Be sure to make use of your time in Paris by visiting the various quarters of the city. Each offers a different insight into Parisian life and culture, and of course the Latin quarter is our favourite! There are a range of different galleries and museums to visit, making Paris a culturally important city. Getting around in Paris is easy thanks to a well-connected metro system, as well as direct transport options such as taxis and ride-share services.
Weather in Paris
July and August are the hottest months to visit Paris, averaging around 20°C (68°F). November to February are the coolest months to travel to Paris, so this could be worth bearing in mind before you book your next holiday.