New York - Prague
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Prague is a city beautiful enough to rival any other. Full to the brim with history, culture, and beer, Prague is a winning destination for any traveller. Fly to Prague with Air Europa and enjoy amenities such as Wi-Fi, delicious meal options and the latest entertainment. Your Prague flights can be as enjoyable as your holiday when you choose to fly with us.
Things to Do in Prague
- Charles Bridge – this beloved bridge was commissioned in 1357 and is lined with impressive Baroque statues. It’s particularly popular at sunset, but visit at sunrise for an equally stunning yet quieter view.
- Old Town Square – the city centre of Prague is also one of the oldest parts of the city. Sit outside one of the cafes here with a delicious coffee and enjoy the architecture or wait to see the historic Astronomical Clock in action.
- Prague Castle – this striking palace sits tall and proud above the city, looking like something out of a fairy-tale. Only a short walk from the city centre across the Vltava river, this castle complex is one of the largest in the world, and well worth a visit.
- Brewery tours – take your pick out of the local breweries and go on a tour. End the day by sampling some of the amazing beers on offer.
- Christmas markets – if you’re lucky enough to be in Prague over the festive period, you can enjoy one of the biggest and best Christmas markets in Europe. Try a bratwurst, sip a mulled wine and try your hand at ice skating.
- Ghost walks – see a darker side of Prague by going on one of the many night-time ghost walks through the city’s cobblestone streets.
- Vltava river dinner cruise – take in this gorgeous city by night from the water, with one of the many relaxed dinner cruises on offer.
The Weather in Prague
Summers in Prague are mild and rainy, so you’ll need to take some light layers and an umbrella. Winters can get very cold in Prague so pack your warmest clothes!
There are plenty of breweries and pubs in Prague for beer fans to enjoy, but there is also a vibrant and varied nightlife scene that will appeal to those who prefer a more energetic atmosphere. There’s jazz clubs and live music venues, as well as cocktail bars and clubs.Find out more about our flight deals to Prague on Air Europa’s official website today and visit this magnificent European city!