*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Rio de Janeiro is a city with soul and flair. The energy level is always high, with samba parties going all night and football matches always drawing huge crowds. It’s a lively, vibrant city that should be high on your bucket list. Air Europa offer reliable and comfortable flights to Rio de Janeiro from 16 European destinations so book yours on our official website today!
Rio de Janeiro’s Beaches
Whether you’re a sun-seeker or a water sports enthusiast, Rio de Janeiro has the perfect beach for you. Copacabana is the most popular beach, where you can swim, surf, sunbathe, or join in one of the many beach football games taking place! This beach is the perfect photo backdrop, flanked by city landscapes and mountains. Ipanema is a little less crowded than Copacabana and is the beach most used by residents. Here you can lie back on the beach and sip on a cold beer. Barra da Tijuca Beach was used for sports during the 2016 Summer Olympics and is therefore favoured by serious surfers – so head here if you’d like to get in the water!
Points of Interest in Rio de Janeiro
- Take a trip to see the world-famous monument Corcovado Christ the Redeemer statue that overlooks the city. This huge statue stands over 38-metre-high and offers fantastic views from the top.
- Sugarloaf Mountain boats unbelievable views of the ocean and city from the top, so take a cable car up there to see for yourself.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the beautiful jungle garden paradise of the Botanical Gardens. With lush greenery, trees, and waterfalls you’ll forget you’re in the middle of a city!
- No trip to Rio de Janeiro would be complete without a trip to the famous Maracanã Stadium, home to the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Pedra do Telégrafo is the perfect place to get your blood pumping with a 6-hour hike through the state park. Get a different perspective on the city from there.
The Weather in Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro is warm all year, with the hottest temperatures between December and March. If you’d like to avoid the rainy season, travel between June and August when there is a relatively low chance of rain.
Air Europa’s Rio de Janeiro flights are reliable and comfortable. You can fly on board our modern aircrafts and land in Rio de Janeiro rested and ready to explore what the city has to offer. Book your flights to Rio to Janeiro today!