*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Stockholm is full of beautiful, coloured buildings, cobbled streets and quaint charm. The city sits on a large, calm body of water, making it look like a castle straight out of a fairy-tale. It’s a picture-perfect destination full of life and culture with plenty to do to keep the whole family happy. When you are ready to experience the magic of Stockholm in person, why not take advantage of our online services to choose your seat in advance of your Stockholm flights? When you travel with Air Europa, you can also check in online and let us know of any dietary requirements or special requests that will make your flight more enjoyable.
The Weather in Stockholm
Stockholm has mildly warm summers but can be quite rainy and wet. Make sure you take an umbrella with you to enjoy your travels to the fullest. Winters are very cold and snowy in Stockholm and temperatures can drop below freezing very quickly. If you are travelling at this time, take plenty of warm clothes with you!
Stockholm in Winter
Stockholm is a beautiful winter paradise. The canals freeze over and a thick layer of pure white snow shrouds the city. You can ice skate in the city or ski at the Hammarbybacken ski resort. You can also enjoy the amazing Christmas markets in the city centre, try some delicious street foods or curl up in a coffee house and keep warm with a decadent hot chocolate.
Things to Do in Stockholm
- Gamla Stan – To really appreciate the beauty of this city, you should head to Stockholm’s Old Town. Here you can see the brightly coloured buildings, winding alleys and charming architecture.
- Skansen Open-Air Museum – This museum offers a unique combination of artefacts, zoo animals and a wildlife park. Get up close and personal with the animals and enjoy strolling around the outdoor museum.
- Fotografiska – Visit this excellent museum filled with world-class exhibitions and a lovely restaurant.
- Stockholm Canals – Canoe or punt down these canals and gain a unique view of the city.
- Drottningholm Palace – Take a tour of this amazing palace which is listed as a World Heritage Site.
Book your flights to Stockholm with Air Europa via our official website to experience a comfortable, spacious flight with our modern aircraft. We are proud owners of one of the youngest fleets of aircraft in the world, which means our planes have additional amenities including in-flight Wi-Fi to make your journey even more enjoyable.