Miami - Zurich
New York - Zurich
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Book flights to Switzerland with Air Europa to start your Swiss adventure in this beautiful, mountainous Central European country. Visit our official website and join our Air Europa SUMA programme, to discover flight deals, special benefits and much more.
Enjoy Swiss Food and Activities
- Zürich (ZRH): Known as the global financial centre, Zürich is a popular tourist destination because of its central location. It’s a truly global city and long known to have very good quality of life for its inhabitants.
- Geneva (GVA): Home to the famous eponymous lake, the French-speaking city of Geneva sits nestled between the Alps and the Jura mountains, with stunning views of Mont Blanc. Natural beauty surrounds this thriving metropolis, home to the European Headquarters of both the United Nations and the Red Cross.
- Bern: A two-hour drive away from Zürich, the Swiss capital with its medieval Old Town is charming and home to modern art museums. Everything about its mix of old and new is picturesque.
Take Advantage of Switzerland’s Central Location
There’s so much to do in Switzerland that you won’t need to travel beyond its borders, but because it's so centrally located, there’s no reason not to; especially if you fancy seeing more than one country on your holiday!
- Liechtenstein: A small, stunning country bordering Austria and Switzerland, Liechtenstein is famous for its medieval castles, beautiful landscapes and villages linked by trails. It’s worth visiting if you’re staying in Zürich, as it is only two hours by car; plus, you can drive along Lake Zürich and the Obersee.
- Italy: Como is about three hours from Zürich by car and could be a great day trip to sample some authentic Italian cuisine in the stunning surrounds of Lake Como.
Travelling to Switzerland
A beautiful country right in the centre of Europe, Switzerland is the perfect base to travel around European cities. There’s something for everyone here: stunning scenery, beautiful architecture and amazing art galleries. Depending on where you plan to visit, temperature can vary because of the mountains and valleys. If you visit during the summer, you could very well experience heat up to 35 °C in the lower valleys, but a cool 15 °C in the mountains. In the winter, you can expect it to drop to -2 °C, but that means you can take advantage of the mountains and the ski slopes!
Switzerland flights booked with Air Europa means starting off your adventure with in-flight Wi-Fi and comfortable, spacious seats.