*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
With four countries in one, the United Kingdom has plenty of history, many natural attractions, a charming pub culture and some of the best shopping in the world. United Kingdom flights with Air Europa can be the start of an amazing trip.
Where to Fly to in the United Kingdom
- London (LGW): Check off the tourist must-sees such as Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye. Visit world-class museums like the British Museum and the Tate Modern or shop in quirky boutiques in Covent Garden and Carnaby Street. Watch a show at the West End, tour the Royal Parks and have a great night out in Leicester Square, Camden and Shoreditch.
- Edinburgh (EDI): Explore the massive Edinburgh Castle and soak up the vistas from its hill-top location. Discover other Old Town sites, such as Greyfriars Kirkyard, the Scottish Parliament and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Admire art in the National Gallery of Scotland, escape the crowds with a stroll along the Water of Leith and enjoy folk music in the bars of Leith or the Old Town.
- Aberdeen (ABZ): Stroll along Aberdeen Beach, tour the beautiful indoor Winter Gardens, wander around Old Aberdeen and watch for dolphins off the coast of the old fishing village of Footdee. Other top attractions in Aberdeen include Aberdeen Art Gallery, Aberdeen Harbour, the Tolbooth Museum and Union Street, a major Scottish shopping destination.
Other Top Destinations in the United Kingdom
- York: Travel back to the times of the Romans and the Vikings as you enjoy historic sites aplenty.
- Liverpool: Enjoy excellent shopping, lively nightlife, beautiful architecture and maritime history in the hometown of The Beatles.
- Lake District: Discover picturesque landscapes that inspired many poets and writers and visit charming villages and towns.
- Brighton: Spend sunny days basking on popular beaches, experience a lively night scene and enjoy a family-friendly holiday at the seaside.
- Manchester: Get into the indie music scene in this thriving former industrial city.
- Stonehenge: Visit one of the UK’s most mysterious sites.
Best Time to Travel to the United Kingdom
The warmest months are between June and September, with sunny days that are ideal for enjoying the nation’s many beaches and forests. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for city breaks, allowing you to walk around in comfortable temperatures; do pack an umbrella though! The Christmas markets are winter highlights.
Visit our official website and book your flights to the United Kingdom with Air Europa. You’ll enjoy top-class services and excellent in-flight comfort.