The diversity of the United States extends beyond its cultural mix. From the natural splendour of its national parks to iconic cities like New York and Miami, the U.S. has a different flavour for every type of traveller.
Discover some of the best places to visit in USA
- Miami (MIA): Shop ‘til you drop at Miami’s many outlets and malls, spend a day relaxing on South Beach, go clubbing in hip areas such as Wynwood or Downtown, and enjoy warm weather year-round.
- New York (JFK): Be a tourist! Head to the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park, Empire State Building and Fifth Avenue. Venture out to Bushwick to hang out like a local, or walk through the High Line, an old railway restored as an urban park.
- Boston (BOS): Catch a game at Fenway Park, shop at Newbury Street, try the New England clam chowder or just visit during fall to see a wonderful array of leaf colours.
Extend your trip within the US
If you have a couple extra days, take a chance to explore past these major cities.
- Get in touch with the outdoors: the Miami Everglades offers a diverse ecosystem. A few miles out of the city centre, it’s a perfect place to hike, camp out, or go on an airboat tour.
- Plan a day trip: New York and Boston are incredibly connected via rail to nearby states such as Pennsylvania and Connecticut, and the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
Visit the United States
It’s important to note that a country as vast as the U.S. has dramatic ranges in climate. Though Miami stays warm the entire year, New York and Boston experience every single season. Make sure to plan your trip to the US taking weather into account, as temperatures can be very cold. Also, keep in mind that summer and the months of November and December are popular for domestic tourism. Make the most of your U.S. trip by visiting during spring (March to May) or fall (September to October).
Book your flights to the United States with Air Europa and enjoy a relaxing travel experience with in-flight Wi-Fi, entertainment, and more.