Enjoy getting lost in Valladolid’s charming backstreets and delving into the city’s history. Valladolid is a city steeped in history, so there are plenty of historic monuments and fabulous churches and palaces for you to explore on your trip. The city is large enough to offer you a varied and exciting holiday, but still manages to hold on to its rural charm enough to make the city feel like home. Being in close proximity to Douro, one of the country's finest wine regions, you can enjoy sitting back with a delicious glass of wine with the friendly locals. When you choose Air Europa for your Valladolid flights, you’ll travel on board one of the youngest aircraft in the world. We’re committed to having an extremely modern and safe fleet of vehicles and are always looking to add new aircraft to our range.
Real Valladolid football club is a Segunda División team that is currently ranked 13th on the All-time La Liga table. Their stadium, Estadio José Zorrilla, seats over 25,000 spectators and there’s a lively atmosphere and dedicated fans that turn out to watch the games. You can take a tour of the stadium or purchase tickets for a match – it’s a great way to feel like a local!
Valladolid Points of Interest
- Museo Nacional de Escultura – Set in an old cathedral, this beautiful museum is crammed full of amazing statues and intricate artworks.
- Iglesia de San Pablo – A UNESCO World Heritage Site dating back to 118 AD.
- Campo Grande – A huge park and lake in the city centre where you can see all sorts of wildlife.
- Palacio de Santa Cruz – This picturesque library and museum is worth a visit for the architecture alone.
- Pasaje Gutiérrez – Indulge in some retail therapy or check out the local bars.
The Weather in Valladolid
Between June and September, the clouds clear and the days are warm, bright and sunny. There’s little chance of rain so you can really enjoy exploring the city. The rest of the year can be more cold and wet. April, May, October, November and December are particularly rainy so be sure to pack accordingly if you are travelling then.
If you’re a frequent flyer, you could benefit from Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme. You can earn points each time you fly with us or our partner airlines, and redeem them for free flights, upgrades and more. Join today on our official website to take advantage and earn points on your flights to Valladolid.