Miami - Zurich
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and an international centre for finance and banking. Fly to Zurich with Air Europa to experience the city’s pre-medieval history and more, with the best deals on Zurich flights.
Things to do in Zurich
- Zurich is a great place for walking, especially in the city’s old town (Altstadt). Walk through cobbled streets and narrow alleys to discover cafes, friendly locals and a variety of interesting shops.
- For modern art aficionados, the Museum of Art (Kunsthaus Zurich) will be right up your street – or strasse, if you want to go local. Also displaying Western works of art since the 1600s there will be something of interest for every art lover.
- Enjoy a cruise around placid Lake Zurich to get a different view of the city. The well-know “Golden Coast” extends from Zollikon to Feldmeilen along the northern side of the lake, where you can see the affluent residents’ magnificent houses and villas.
- Visitors of every age can enjoy the Zoological Museum which houses an impressive collection of Swiss mammals and birds. There is also a small palaeontology collection, and helpful staff on hand to answer queries. The many interactive elements are sure to be of interest to the children.
- Stroll through the Botanical Garden (Botanischer Garten) and enjoy its huge variety of over 9,000 international plants, cultivated for research and public education.
Walk around this calm and composed city to enjoy its picturesque setting. The attractive lanes within the Old Town lined on both sides by the Limmat River showcase Zurich’s pre-medieval past.
When to visit Zurich
The city is at its warmest between June and August and allows for comfortable water activities such as swimming and sailing. For skiers and snowboarders, December until February is your best bet. Also bear in mind the seasonal Christmas festive markets, always a lively time.
Upgrade your Air Europa flights to Zurich to Business Class, and enjoy priority baggage unloading to avoid delays on your arrival.