Milan - Madrid
Milan - Salvador
Milan - Punta Cana
Milan - Miami
Milan - Ibiza
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Enjoy excellent onboard services and high standards of comfort when you fly from Milan with Air Europa to a range of fabulous destinations. Your flight will leave from either Milan-Malpensa Airport (MXP) or Milan Linate Airport (LIN). Check out Air Europa’s great flight deals from Milan today.
Milan-Malpensa Airport (MXP)
- Milan-Malpensa Airport is located 30 mi (49 km) northwest of the city.
- The airport has two passenger terminals; your Air Europa flight will depart from Terminal 1.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the airport and there’s a good selection of shops and restaurants if you find yourself with time to spare.
- There are three VIP lounges: Monteverdi Lounge for Schengen passengers, and Montale Lounge and Pergolesi Lounge for non-Schengen flights.
- There’s a train station in the airport, connecting to the city in around 50 minutes.
- Terravision operates bus services between Milan Central Station and Malpensa Airport.
Milan Linate Airport (LIN)
- Milan Linate Airport is situated 5.5 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Milan. It is the city’s secondary airport.
- The airport has only one passenger terminal.
- Passenger amenities include a diverse array of shops and restaurants, ATMs, currency exchange, and free and unlimited access to Wi-Fi.
- The pay-to-use Club SEA is ideal for business travellers or people who want to add a little luxury to their journey.
- Bus number 73 connects the airport with Piazza Duomo in the city centre.