Rome - Miami
Venice - Mendoza
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Planning to fly from Italy? Check out our affordable fares on our official website; they are guaranteed to be the lowest! Flying with Air Europa also means you’ll be able to connect to in-flight Wi-Fi from your comfortable seat and enjoy great onboard services for a relaxing trip.
Travelling from Italy
Air Europa serves Italy from a range of airports. You can fly from Rome, Milan, Naples, Genoa, Venice, Bari, Palermo and over eight more locations. Once you reach any of these airports, be sure to enjoy all of their great amenities on offer including Wi-Fi, restaurants, and duty-free shops.
- Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO), known as Rome Fiumicino Airport, is situated 21.7 mi (35 km) from the centre of Rome.
- Air Europa serves Milan via both Milan-Malpensa Airport (MXP) and Milan Linate Airport (LIN). Malpensa Airport is located 30 mi (49 km) northwest of the city. Linate is 4 mi (7 km) to the east of Milan.
- Naples International Airport (NAP) lies 3.7 mi (5.9 km) outside of the heart of Naples.
- Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) serves Genoa. The airport is also known as Genoa-Sestri Ponente Airport. It is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE), located 4.9 mi (8 km) from Venice’s centre on the mainland, is well connected to the city by road, rail, and water.
- BariKarol Wojtyła Airport (BRI), also sometimes known as Palese Airport, is 5 mi (8 km) from Bari city centre.
- Air Europa flies from Sicily from Falcone-Borsellino Airport (PMO). The airport is 22 mi (35 km) outside of Palermo.
Find Air Europa VIP lounges at Rome (Borromini) and Milan-Malpensa (Monteverdi) airports. Visit Air Europa’s official website to find the lowest airfares on flights from Italy, with connections to more than 150 destinations in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.