Rome - Lima
Rome - Miami
Rome - New York
Rome - Quito
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly from Rome with Air Europa to experience high-quality service, comfort, and complete luxury on flights around the world. With a range of destinations to choose from, fly to beautiful and unique locations with Air Europa. Book your flight from Rome today!
Airports in Rome
Your Rome flight departs from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO). Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport is located just over 20 mi (32 km) from the city centre. This airport offers plenty of restaurants and seating areas to keep you entertained and comfortable while you wait for your flight to take off.
Getting to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport
- The Cotral buses take passengers to the airport from the city centre, and cost around EUR 5 for a one-way ticket.
- The Leonardo Express Train runs from Rome’s Terminal Railway station to the airport every 30 minutes and costs EUR 14.
Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport Amenities
- Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport has four passenger terminals, with two terminals closed for renovation. Terminal 3 is the largest terminal building.
- The airport has a range of car parking facilities and car rental services including Auto Europa, Hertz, Budget and Sixt.
- For business services you can access the Atahotel Executive Centre, which offers internet connection, a post office, and photocopiers.