Miami - Rome
New York - Rome
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Travel to Rome, Italy’s pivotal city of history, with over 3,000 years of iconic culture and ancient artefacts. It’s hard to ignore the city’s impressive past, as old meets new spectacularly with modern buildings sitting alongside Rome’s most famous ruins at every turn. Enjoy only the best service and luxury when you travel to the ancient streets of Italy’s capital. What are you waiting for? Check out the latest flight deals to Rome on Air Europa’s official website today.
What to Do in Rome
- Explore Rome’s ancient past by stepping into the iconic Colosseum – the huge stadium is the former site of epic gladiator battles in Ancient Rome.
- If you want to discover more of Rome’s ancient history head to the Roman Forum – one of the most important ruins in all of Rome.
- Take a walk around one of Rome’s most important ancient churches, the Pantheon. Created on the former site of a temple designed by Marcus Agrippa.
- Visit the Renaissance church St. Peter’s Basilica, the centrepiece of the Vatican. It’s the largest church in the world and is known as one of the greatest churches in all of Christendom.
- Discover the historic 18th century sculpted Trevi Fountain. The largest Baroque fountain in the city, is known as the top destination and photo opportunity in Rome for lovers and die-hard romantics.
- Devout Roman drivers bring their cars to the Festa di Santa Francesca Romana every year to receive a blessing from the patron saint of motorists.
- Every spring the city’s wealthy homeowners open up their doors to the public to reveal their spectacular interiors at the Giornate FAI festival.
- Celebrate the birth of Rome, which was “born” in 753 BC, at the Natale di Roma festival. The city comes alive with celebrations recalling its prominent history, alongside luminous piazzas and the City Hall.
- Hear some of the best musicians in the world as they perform on a lakeside stage at Roma Incontra il Mondo.
Travel Tips for Rome
If you are in Rome for a limited time, try taking a hop-on, hop-off tourist bus to maximise your visit to the city’s most impressive sights. Rome can also be a little hectic during the summer months, so it’s worth considering the shoulder months of April, May, September and October, which are less busy and less expensive for visitors. It can be worth splashing out on a hotel in a great location, so you can walk to all of the key destinations. Be sure to indulge in the city’s vibrant food culture and eat plenty of delicious pasta in one of the many al fresco restaurants.
Miami - RomeROUND TRIPMIA-FCO
New York - RomeROUND TRIPJFK-FCO