*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Jeddah is an easy-going and nostalgic city. It may be the bustling commercial centre of Saudi Arabia but it has a slow and relaxed pace of life that makes it the perfect holiday destination to take a well-earned rest. At Air Europa, we’re committed to offering our passengers the most comfortable flight experience. When you choose us for your flights to Jeddah, you can enjoy more leg room than other airlines and quality in-flight meals and entertainment on intercontinental flights.
The Weather in Jeddah
Jeddah is a great year-round venue because it is always hot and sunny. The weather is particularly warm between May and September so this is the ideal time for sunseekers to visit. The climate in Jeddah is very dry so there’s little chance of rain on your visit. January and November are the rainiest months so pack an umbrella if you are travelling then – just in case!
Things to Do in Jeddah
- Biet Nassif – This beautiful building is one of the oldest structures in Jeddah.
- Jeddah Corniche – An impressively modern strip of sea and land for swimmers, runners and families to enjoy.
- Jeddah Flagpole – The world’s tallest unsupported flagpole is so huge that you can see it from all around Jeddah, but it’s definitely worth getting a closer look.
- King Fahd's Fountain – Head to this fountain in the evening or at night and watch its impressive dance.
- Floating Mosque – A beautiful mosque that is built on supports over the sea and has the appearance of floating on the ocean.
There are some amazing beaches you can enjoy in Jeddah. Thuwal Beach is a good place to start. It offers a relaxed atmosphere and pretty views. This beach is north of Jeddah. There are plenty of amenities including showers, toilets, water fountains and shaded seating areas. Silver Sands Beach is considered the best in the city. It is a private beach so you will need to pay a fee to gain access, but you will be rewarded with pristine sands, clear waters, sunbeds and umbrellas and shower amenities. Note that men are unable to visit this beach alone and must be accompanied by a woman.
Use Air Europa for your Jeddah flights and you can journey on board one of our modern, comfortable aircraft. We have one of the youngest fleets in the world to ensure our passengers enjoy the very best flight experience, so book via our official website today.