Barcelona - Phuket
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Phuket is a hedonistic paradise filled with delicious foods, beautiful beaches, amazing nightlife and friendly locals. The landscape is incredibly versatile. A trip around the province can see you travel through rainforest, towns, beach resorts and mountains. It's one of the most welcoming places in the world, and it doesn't matter whether you're looking for the cheapest dorm room or the most luxurious, high-end hotel – Phuket will provide exactly what you're looking for. At Air Europa, we like to reward our loyal customers for choosing to fly with us. You can join our Air Europa SUMA frequent flyer programme and earn points every time you travel with us or our partner airlines. Points can be redeemed for flight upgrades, airport lounge access and more. Sign up today to start earning points for your flights to Phuket.
The Weather in Phuket
Thailand has beautiful hot days in all seasons so you can enjoy Phuket at any time of the year. May to November is the wet season and there can be frequent rainstorms, but these tend to pass fairly quickly. September and October are particularly rainy – so pack accordingly!
From international DJs to local cabaret acts and all-night clubbing, there’s something for everyone in Phuket. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what kind of music you prefer; you’re guaranteed to find the perfect bar for you! Head to Bangla Road in Patong – this is the centre of most of the action.
Things to Do in Phuket
Don’t miss Phuket’s best attractions. These are our top picks of things to see and do:
- Patong Beach – Visit Phuket’s stunning and most famous beach. The sea is perfectly calm so try some snorkelling or simply take a dip to cool off.
- Big Buddha – Marvel at this huge, beautiful monument of Buddha.
- Soi Dog Foundation – Visit this amazing animal sanctuary and help care for the rescued dogs and cats.
- Phi Islands – Take a boat over to visit these beautiful islands which rose to fame when used as the location for Leonardo DiCaprio’s hit film, ‘The Beach’.
- Surf House Phuket – Try your hand at surfing in this indoor water park.
Book your Phuket flights on Air Europa’s official website and feel confident that you’re travelling with a quality, reliable airline. We pride ourselves on our punctual and straightforward services – when you travel with us, flying doesn’t have to be stressful!
Barcelona (BCN) - Phuket (HKT)Round trip|EconomyBCN-HKT