Air Europa reports that restrictions on travel and movement of people announced by various government agencies have affected our operations.
The company is offering unprecedented flexibility to its passengers, with measures to facilitate ticket changes that we are updating daily and that are unparalleled in the airline's history.
Imagine a huge, bustling city of friendly locals sat on the shores of a long strip of beautiful beach, and you will have a picture of Recife. This is the perfect destination for those of you who want the vibrancy of a big city as well as the relaxing qualities of a beach holiday. Fly to Recife with Air Europa to put your comfort first and start your holiday from the moment you board the plane. Visit our official website and upgrade to our Business Class, so you can lay back in your lie-flat seat and have a good rest before you land in Recife ready to explore!
The Weather in Recife
The temperature stays fairly consistent in Recife year-round, so you can always expect a hot, sunny climate. June and July are the peak months of the wet season so if you are travelling to Recife during this time, make sure you take an umbrella with your warm-weather clothes.
There are plenty of beaches in Recife for you to choose from! Bairro Novo is the most popular and therefore the busiest. During weekends you can also expect to see lots of local fisherman out on the water. Barra de Sirinhaém, Guaiamum and Gamela are all beaches in the same bay so if you choose to spend your days here, you can easily move between these and choose your favourite. Boa Viagem beach is the most famous in Recife and the most accessible. Its stretch of golden sand runs alongside the city and is perfect for those days where you just want to head somewhere both picturesque and easy.
Attractions in Recife
- Praça do Marco Zero – head here for a bite to eat by the waterfront and enjoy beautiful views.
- Frevo Museum Levino Ferreira – spend an afternoon exploring this museum and learning more about the Brazilian culture and heritage.
- Francisco Brennand Sculpture Park – grab a cup of coffee and enjoy a morning stroll around the park looking at the amazing sculptures on display.
- Rua da Aurora – this neighbourhood has some beautiful architecture and bars for you to enjoy.
- Madre Deus Church – this 17th century church is of significant importance as one of the most historical sites in the city.
Book your flights to Recife onboard Air Europa’s comfortable and reliable aircrafts to enjoy what this beautiful city has to offer in person. You won’t be disappointed!