Miami - Berlin
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Berlin is a city of juxtapositions. Its history and culture shines through the striking architecture and artefacts, while its modern, youthful and playful nature shines through the numerous bars, wild nightlife and quirky boutiques. To discover this eclectic mix for yourself, book your Berlin flights with Air Europa for a reliable and comfortable trip. Make your flight even more enjoyable when you upgrade to Business Class. You'll experience luxury lie-flat seats, a complimentary amenity kit and exclusive meal options. Arrive in Berlin rested and ready to explore.
- The Holocaust Memorial: Pay your respects to the victims of one of the biggest genocides in history.
- Reichstag Building: This historical and political site is a beautiful architectural piece.
- Brandenburg Gate: Celebrating the unity of the country, this huge structure sits on the no-man’s-land between East and West Germany.
- Berlin Wall: Visit this important memorial that pays homage to Germany’s sad history. Write your name on the wall and join the other well-wishers.
- Topography of Terror: This museum sits inside the old headquarters of the Secret State Police and documents the history of the club and the acts committed.
Berlin boasts some of the best nightlife in Europe. It’s dynamic, lively and always changing. Clubs often alternate between rock and electronic, pop to folk, depending on the night, the band and the DJ. Sometimes, pop-up clubs appear for special one-night events featuring some of the biggest names in the industry. To start partying, head to outdoor bars in the afternoon and early evening before seeking out nightclubs later on. Often, clubs won’t fill up until past midnight, and the party lasts until the sun rises!
The Weather in Berlin
Berlin’s summers are mildly warm but certainly not bikini weather! Moreover, it can be quite rainy, so consider bringing along a waterproof jacket or an umbrella on your trip. Otherwise, winters are very cold in Berlin. Temperatures often fall below freezing, and it may snow between December and February. It is also very wet in winter.
Make your flights to Berlin even more rewarding by joining the Air Europa SUMA programme. You’ll earn points on board your Berlin flights as well as any other flights you take with us and our partner airlines. When you have enough points accumulated, you can cash them out for future flights, upgrades or access to airport lounges to make your journeys even more enjoyable! Visit our official website today.