Singapore may be small, but it is one of Asia’s leading cities, it crams plenty of attractions and activities into a compact and easy-to-explore area. Whether you want to shop, sightsee, relax or savour a huge assortment of hawker fare, Singapore flights offer something for everyone.
What to Do in Singapore
- Visit the iconic Raffles Hotel and sip on a Singapore Sling cocktail in the famous Long Bar.
- See the famous Merlion statue in Merlion Park, a symbol of Singapore.
- Have fun on Sentosa Island, home to Universal Studios Singapore, the Tiger Sky Tower, Sentosa Nature Discovery, MegaZip Adventure Park, Madame Tussauds Singapore, Fort Siloso, and much more.
- Ride the Singapore Flyer for amazing views and feel a sense of nostalgia at the adjacent Singapore Food Trail.
- Marvel at the Super Trees at the Gardens by the Bay and enjoy botanical beauties in the various gardens, the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest.
- Observe nocturnal activities in the animal kingdom at Singapore Night Safari.
- Shop till you drop in the gleaming malls along Orchard Road.
- Visit diverse religious buildings from different faiths, including Masjid Sultan, the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, SriMahamariammanTemple and St. Andrew’s Cathedral.
Beaches and Nature in Singapore
Although Singapore isn’t known for its natural attractions and beaches, there are still plenty of opportunities to enjoy being outdoors. Beach lovers should check out the sands of Palawan, Siloso and Tanjong on Sentosa Island, the off-the-beaten-track Lazarus Island, Punggol Beach and the urban East Coast Park. Soak up natural views from the HSBC Tree Top Walk and follow the boardwalk trails at the MacRitchie Reservoir. See diverse flora and fauna in Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, explore the mangroves of Pasir Ris Park and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, and learn more about eco-sustainability at Coney Island.
Transport in Singapore
Singapore is very well connected by public transportation. The MRT and LRT rail networks cover most parts of the country, with cheap fares and reliable services. Buses are ideal for areas not covered by rail. Ferries connect the main island with Singapore’s smaller islands and there’s also a monorail between the main island and Sentosa Island. Taxis use meters, though you are best to pre-book a ride whenever possible due to the low numbers of taxis available and the high demand at peak times. The compact city core is pedestrian-friendly.
Visit our official website to browse through our flight deals and get the best price. Flights to Singapore with Air Europa provide great in-flight entertainment, comfortable seats and tasty cuisine.