Singapore is one of the biggest, brightest and most vibrant cities in all of Asia. It is quickly becoming a hotspot for businesses and tourists. This city is a real mix of cultures and lifestyles, and one of the most welcoming metropolises in the world. The bustling city is filled with high-tech gadgets to wow any traveller, and there’s plenty of natural beauty built right into the city. Join Air Europa onboard our Singapore flights and enjoy modern, spacious flights and plenty of amenities, including in-flight Wi-Fi.
Points of Interest in Singapore
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum: Embrace the city’s culture and history at one of the biggest museums in the city. The architecture alone is enough of a reason to visit.
- Gardens by the Bay: Explore 101 hectares of beautifully designed gardens, complete with a light show and view over the water.
- Cloud Forest: At this indoor nature experience, you can climb through the jungle, up through clouds and enjoy waterfalls and lookouts.
- Marina Bay: Take in incredible views of the city skyline and a meal at one of the restaurants.
- Singapore Flyer: Ride on this huge observation wheel for the best views of the city.
Singaporean cuisine centres on noodle dishes, often served with a choice of sauces, meats, tofu and vegetables. However, because it’s such a multicultural city, you’ll find a huge mix of cuisines to suit any culture, dietary requirement or taste. Some amazing local specialities to try include dim sum, a light steamed dumpling stuffed with either vegetables or meat, and laksa, a coconut milk curry served with a choice of rice or noodles. Tea is served alongside meals as well as your choice of soft drinks or local beers.
The Weather in Singapore
Singapore enjoys a fairly steady climate year-round, so whenever you visit, you’ll enjoy hot, sunny days. It can rain a fair amount, with November and December being the wettest months. During this time, it can rain up to 15 days out of the month so make sure you take an umbrella on your visit.
You can earn points on your flights to Singapore when you join the Air Europa SUMA programme. It’s free, and every time you fly with us or our partner airlines, you’ll earn points. Collect enough points and you’ll be eligible to exchange them for flight upgrades, discounts and access to airport lounges. Book your flights to Singapore on our official website to start earning your rewards.