Get ready for an Asian adventure with Air Europa on our comfortable transatlantic flights to Thailand. To earn points, special rewards, and redeemable miles, visit our official website and join our Air Europa SUMA programme today.
Sights in Bangkok
- Bangkok (BKK): The capital city is not only a very popular tourist destination but is also densely populated. Beautiful beaches and ancient ruins surround an urban centre full of modern, high-rise buildings.
- Start by visiting the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (also known as Wat Pho). This unmissable attraction is one of the oldest and largest temples in Bangkok, and the Reclining Buddha statue itself measures an impressive 46 metres in length. Other temples that are worth discovering include the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) and the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun).
- Stroll around the beautiful green spaces of King Rama IX Park. Here you will find scenic gardens, a playground for children, jogging paths, and lakes with paddle boats.
- With all the shopping you could ever need under one roof, thanks to its eight storeys, the MBK Center in Bangkok is perfect for an exciting day of retail therapy.
Phuket’s Top Attractions
- Phuket (HKT): Phuket, a mountainous island, is considered one of the top holiday destinations for people across the world. It features exciting nightlife and some of Thailand’s most popular beaches.
- You won’t have to venture far to discover one of Phuket’s stunning beaches. To experience the buzz that the island is famous for, head for the beach of Patong. Lined with bars, nightclubs and cabarets, get ready for a night you’ll never forget! For a quieter vibe, Hat Kata Noi with its golden sands is the perfect place to relax.
The Weather in Thailand
Thailand is warm and humid. It’s recommended you visit between November and February, as this is the cool season. During these months, the temperature is between 18 °C and 32 °C in Bangkok; however, a breeze from the northeast brings some lovely comfort. If you travel between July and October, prepare for rainfall as this is monsoon season and the country is prone to flooding. Not only that but the humidity averages around 90 per cent with a temperature of 29 °C, so make sure to pack accordingly!
Thailand flights with Air Europa will be sure to pass by quickly, thanks to our in-flight Wi-Fi and entertainment. Don’t forget to join our Air Europa SUMA programme to earn miles for every flight you take with us.